Sep 15, 2015

A Mini Card on a Fall Card

card 1
 I made this card on a card in the efforts to uses some of my embossing folders, which I don't use as often as I should.  Once the background was embossed, I decided the card need a smooth image to stamp onto, so this mini card was designed.
card 2
 I really quite like the layout and hope that you will be inspired to use it in your own card making.
card 3
 I added some favorite fall stamps and a beautiful ocher bow, along with a gold leaf sticker and some pearls.
card 4
I'm linking up to Craft-Dee-BowZ for their September Anything Goes Challenge HERE and to Simon Says Stamp for their Use a Stamp Challenge HERE and to Addicted to Stamps for their Autumn Challenge HERE.

8 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Autumn, what a gorgeous card, and I love all the photos showing the different aspects of the card. I love the outside flip with the sentiment inside! Beautiful DP that you've embossed, and I love the sentiment stamped over the leaf - and of course, that gorgeous bow!!! Yum! Hugs, my friend!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the pretty fall colors and all the textures.

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card, Autumn! Love the fall colors and the gold bow is fab! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow" Challenge!

Caryn said...

This is awesome - such fabulous colours.
Thanks so much for playing along with us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Yenni Natalia said...

wow card on card ^_^ that is brilliant idea. love the background..so rich in colours ^_^

Marlies said...

A gorgeous atumn caard with a fab design, very stylish and a great idea!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

Sue said...

Awesome inspiring autumn card! Time to plan for a vacation to see the leaves change!

Veerle said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have added to your embossed background and the lovely detail of the little card. Great make. Thank you so much for joining our challenge.
Greetings, Veerle DT Addicted To Stamps Challenges

Popular Posts